December 2nd, 10:00 EST | 15:00 GMT | 16:00 CET
While there has been significant investment in robotics and automation for high throughput synthesis , processing and review of related analytical data is still a largely manual process. Processing of LC/MS datasets (from 96-, 384-, and 1536-well plates) is done individually and connecting the results to individual experiments requires laborious manual assembly of information from disconnected data streams. This important and time consuming activity significantly impacts the productivity gains sought from high throughput experimentation (HTE).
Katalyst D2D software will help you smash the bottleneck of analytical data processing for HTE.
Join this webinar to learn how you can:
- Automate high throughput analytical data processing
- Have direct association of analytical results with array design and well-plate location
- Reprocess data quickly and efficiently, when necessary, through a web interface
- Easily visualize analytical results and trends for fast, confident decisions
- Export connected, normalized experimental and analytical information for statistical analysis and data science
Solution Area Manager, Katalyst D2D
VP of Innovation & Informatics Strategy
Director of Marketing & Communications